BizX’s new mobile app was created to help members better spend their BizX by making the community more visible and accessible. To help you better use the app and understand its functions we will be putting out a series of emails and blogs to help!
One of the biggest tools in the new app is the search function, giving you the power of the marketplace in the palm of your hand. You can search by keywords, add an optional location, filter out members that aren’t accepting the Bizx card and even show only members who offer business services, consumer services or both.
- Use the new BizX mobile app to search using company name, keywords and categories.
- The “Near me” function allows you to filter out members from certain areas. Use your current location or another location that you’d like to check out.
- This icon allows you to switch between the list view and map view when viewing your search results.
- This function allows you to focus on businesses that market to consumers, businesses or both.
- Here you can switch between showing only members that accept the BizX card and those that only accept gift certificates.
- The list view of your search results can be scrolled through here. Business name and address are displayed here, along with icons in the top right corner of each company picture to tell you if you can contact a BizX member directly, if they accept the card, gift cards and whether a business services businesses, consumers or both.
Make sure your business is showing up in the right place by referring to our help article!