It’s hard for small businesses to compete with the big guys. But that’s why there’s Small Business Saturday. Read recap below, or link to the full article here.
Since its founding, it’s been a powerful opportunity to reconnect with customers -- and boost sales. Last year, 112 million shoppers participated spending more than $15 billion.
So, as the big day quickly approaches, it’s important to make the most of this special sales event. Think strategically and find approaches that hopefully can help you strengthen relationships and business all year long. Here are 21 Small Business Saturday ideas to get you started.
- Get web ready
- Utilize free resources
- Extend your hours
- Prioritize customer service
- Plan incentives
- Don't compete with the Big Boxes
- Join forces
- Invite a local celeb or official
- Join online groups associated with the holiday
- Celebrate other small businesses
- Support local charities
- Don’t be left out
- Utilize social media -- and hashtags
- Update your advertising
- Reward check-ins
- Promote small business selfies
- Make your website mobile-friendly
- Hold a kickoff event
- Offer a scavenger hunt
- Become a holiday tradition
- Think beyond Saturday
For more details, read the entire article here:https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/285606#
Entrepreneur Magazine is the premier source for everything small business.
Interested in learning more about how BizX can help to grow your business?